- Engage students in CORE content
- Use film viewing and filmmaking as tools to conquering the achievement gap
- Connect film literacy to reading and writing skills
- Use film viewing as a springboard to discussion of difficult and challenging subject matter
- Provide timely professional development for teachers and administrators
Contact the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center at SilverEducation@AFI.com or call
the AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center at 301.495.6720 to learn more about AFI Silver's Education Programs.
For information about supporting AFI Silver's education programs financially, please contact the Advancement Office at 301.495.6729 or SilverGifts@AFI.com
September 27, 2013 - Teacher Training Workshop (Open Enrollment)
for access to accompanying video.